Announcing the releases of seL4, CAmkES, CapDL and updates of other supporting projects.
Note that this announcement refers to a series of release commits that occurred on 19-Nov-2019.
See below for links to release notes.
In addition there are new ways to discuss seL4 and trustworthy systems:
- seL4 Discourse at https://sel4.discourse.group, a forum for attempting to build up an seL4 knowledge base.
- seL4 Mattermost at https://mattermost.ts.data61.csiro.au/sel4-external/ for online messaging (Signup link can be found on seL4 Discourse with a valid account).
- seL4 RFCs at https://sel4.atlassian.net/projects/RFC for open discussion about major changes to the seL4 ecosystem.
For more information see: https://docs.sel4.systems/processes/#contact
- seL4 11.0.0: The seL4 microkernel
- CAmkES camkes-3.8.0: Component Architecture for microkernel-based Embedded Systems
- CapDL 0.1.0: Collection of tools for generating, parsing and loading CapDL specifications of systems
- seL4 Buildsystem: System configuration and building using mostly CMake
- seL4Test: Test suite for seL4
- sel4bench: sel4bench contains benchmarking applications and a support library for seL4
- user_libs: Userlevel libraries on seL4
- The seL4 Run-time: A minimal runtime for running a C or C-compatible process in a minimal seL4 environment
- Elfloader: For preparing the hardware for seL4 on ARM and RISC-V
- seL4 tutorials: Collection of tutorials for learning to use seL4 and its ecosystem
- camkes-vm: x86 Virtual Machine build as a CAmkES component
- camkes-arm-vm: Arm Virtual Machine build as a CAmkES component
- seL4webserver: A reference for implementing applications on seL4